Pages

My Romantic Songs


Jomusicblog | My Romantic Songs | Other than rock music, I also like romantic songs. sometimes we do not know the mood, and proved that music could reconcile the mood in any circumstances. Below, I share a little romantic song I often hear. Possibly could be a reference for you.

1. The Way You Look At Me 
Singer: Christian Bautista

Christian name immediately fly thanks to the romantic songs he created this. He himself referred to as the best romantic singer Balad from the Philippines. 

"Cause there's something in the way you look at me/ It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece"

2. My Valentine 
Singer: Martina McBride

This is a valentine-themed songs that hold throughout the year.

"And even if the sun refuse to shine/ Even if romance ran out of rhyme/You would still have my heart/ Until the end of time/ You're all i need/ My love, my valentine"

3. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman? 
Singer: Bryan Adams

In contrast to the romantic songs of Bryan other soundtrack songs

"Don Juan De Marco" this one contains lyrics that are very deep, more fell than ordinary love of a woman."And when you see your unborn children in her eyes/ You know you really love a woman"

4. Can not Smile Without You 
Singer: Barry Manilow

Carefree rhythm in this song does not reduce the meaning of the song is beautiful. Moreover, this song is sung by a Barry Manilow. As a result, songs romantic all time!

"You see I feel sad when you're sad/ I feel glad when you're glad/ If you only knew what I'm going through/ I just can't smile without you"

5. Because of You 
Singer: Keith Martin

This song came out in 1995 through his album "it's Long overdue." But the longer, the song is actually more and more fans. Piano playing beautiful, make it more perfect.

"Because of you/ My life has changed/ Thank you for the love and the joy you bring"

6. If You're Not The One 
Singer: Daniel Beddingfield

This song has a solid sense of romantic lyrics so successfull touched many people. Uniquely, the words in this song at all no market.

"And I hope you are the one I share my life with/ And I wish that you could be the one I die with/ And I pray in you're the one I build my home with/ I hope I love you all my life"

7. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful 
Singer: Whitney Houston

Singer and listener's appreciation is the key to enjoy this one romantic song

"If you say my eyes are beautiful/ It's because they're looking at you"


8. My One And Only Love 
Singer: Sting

Sting makes this song sounds so beautiful. Right sung to your loved ones

"The very thought of you makes/ My heart sing Like an April breeze/ On the wings of spring/ And you appear in all your splendour/ My one and only love"

9. When I Fall In Love 
Singers: Nat King Cole

The most romantic song that proved its beauty for decades is this song. The voice of character coupled with his music that classic, truly unbeatable.

"When I give my heart it will be completely/ Or I'll never give my heart/ And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too/ Is when I fall in love with you"

10. Iris
Singers : Goo Goo Dolls

I really like the single, besides catchy also feels soothing

And I don't want the world to see me/Cause I don't think that they'd understand/When everything's made to be broken/I just want you to know who I am


That song Romantic song in my opinion and I often hear. if there are friends who want to add. I am very happy. thank you and enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment